Next Meeting Wednesday 11.03.2020 8:30pm
Parton Parish Council Notice Board
The Parton Parish Council Notice Board
The notice board is a traditional means of communication. Parton has moved forward and as you are already here you can see we have a new website which should be a much easier one stop shop for all details to do with our council.
However, do continue to look at the Parish Council notice board located opposite the Village Hall at the bottom of the village.
Our notice board generally displays
- The full title of the parish council;
- The name, address, telephone number and email address of the clerk;
- The council’s website address;
- A list of Members of the council with contact details (address, telephone number, email)
- Venues, dates and times of meetings for the year;
- Agenda for forthcoming meetings;
- Where the minutes, the code of conduct and other public documents may be inspected.
Our notice board and website is kept up to date and notices are replaced regularly. This is a clear responsibility which is the Clerk’s.